What is candida? How do you get it? How do you get rid of it?
Have you ever thought, I used to be able to eat everthing and now it seems like a lot of the things I try to eat make me sick. How did this happen and what is wrong with me?
Becoming sensitive to foods does not occur over night. It actually takes a long time to develop unless someone is actually born with a food allergen i.e. peanuts, lactose, etc. When you become sensitive to foods you previously were able to eat it’s a warning sign that your immune system is not functioning properly.
This can be caused by many things. One of the most common causes is the overgrowth of Candida or “Systemic Yeast.” The ph of the large intestine or “gut” changes, allowing chemicals and undigested food particles to leak back out into the body, which disrupts function on many levels. It particually affects digestion and the immune system, creating new food sensitivies.
Another cause of food sensitivies and its components are SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth), heavy metal accumulation, toxicity, parasites, Lyme Disease, chemical and environmental sensitivities, structural imbalances, cranial faults, and emotional issues, whether conscious or subconscious.
In all of the protocols I do with my patients, I look at all these issues and others as the factors in creating food sensitivities and additional health issues. The good news is that 99% of food sensitivies can be corrected, and the body can once again go back to being a healthy and cooperative environment.
You Might Also Enjoy...